Adelaide | How to invest in property
11 September @ 6:15 pm - 9:15 pm CSTFree
Andrew Jackson from SA Property Panel (SAPP), in conjunction with Australian Property Panel, invites you to attend their Property Workshop – Monday, 11 September 2017, 6:15pm @ The Melbourne Room, Adelaide Meridien Hotel, 29 Melbourne Street, North Adelaide.
Keynote speaker and company founder, Peter Spencer (featured in Mr Millionaire and Property Millionaire) will share a road map of proven principles and teach you how to build a multi-property portfolio.
Our workshops are educational and interactive so no matter if you have zero properties or five properties, there is something you can learn. In our interactive workshops you will work through your own real-life example to construct your own roadmap to achieve extraordinary results, just as many other Australians have already done. You will also be able to talk with many other investors who we have helped build property portfolios. If nothing else, you will come away with some great resources to start you on your property journey.
We’ll Teach You:
– The basics of property investing
– What makes a good real estate investment
– How to structure a multi-property portfolio
– How to finance & protect your investments
– Use all your tax to help pay for your property
– Purchase with no money down
– How to protect your principal home
– The successful property investing principal of using capital growth to purchase more properties in a limited time
Why You Should Attend:
– Meet current clients and hear their investment experiences first-hand
– Speak with our panel of Property Investors
– Complimentary drinks and food will be provided
– It’s FREE!